Electronics projects/kits I've built.
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino Kit — Easy build, very useful!
- DS1307 Real Time Clock breakout board kit — Easy build, not sure what I'll use this for yet.
- TV-B-Gone Kit — Easy build, works like a charm, makes me want to misbehave.
- Nunchucky (Wii Nunchuck breakout adapter) — Trivial build, works well. Used it to control an RGB LED to good effect.
- LoL Shield RED - A charlieplexed LED matrix kit for the Arduino — Tough build, that's a LOT of LEDs!
- Adjustable breadboard power supply — Easy build, works like a champ.
- MONOCHRON Clock kit - Open source clock platform — Moderate build, awesome results. King of my desk.
- DC Boarduino (Arduino Clone) Kit — Moderate build. Takes up most of a half-size breadboard. Full-sizer on order.
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino kit — Easy build, opted for the sockets vs soldering the drivers directly.
- Danger Shield — Easy build, fun to play with all the sensors and inputs!
- Larson Scanner Kit — Easy build, nice instructions from Evil Mad Science.
Electronics projects/kits I've helped Kayla build.
- Solder Practice Kit — Good practice. Don't skip steps.
- Drawdio Kit — Easy build, don't forget to have a AAA battery and pencil sharpener .
- DayCounter kit — pending.
- MintyBoost Kit - v3.0 — pending.